GOLF ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA
• The Cote d'Azur gets on average 300 sunny days every year.
• There are many internationally acclaimed and varied golf courses in the region, from those near the sea to those up in the mountains.
• The Golf courses are generally open all year around, with a few exceptions.
• Nice Airport is a big international airport well served both by regular as well as budget airlines.
• There are plenty of other activities available in the area such as gastronomy, art, culture, markets and not to forget amazing and very diverse nature.
• Le Manoir de l'Etang is situated in the middle of 10+ excellent golf courses including Cannes Mougins (5 minute walk) and the Royal Golf de Mougins (10 minute drive).
Hotel Photo Album